Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for the Armscor 1911A1 Medallion Standard pistol.
The Armscor 1911A1 Medallion Standard is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP.
- A fiber-optic front sight in a dovetail cut;
- a snag-free rear sight;
- a parkerized finish;
- an extended ambidextrous safety;
- a checkered magazine release;
- a humped, high-sweep beavertail grip safety;
- a full-length guide rod/stabilizer;
- a dehorn job;
- custom fitted parts;
- double-diamond checkered wood grips; and
- two magazines.
Note: Armscor exports versions of many of its 1911s to Rock Island Armory in the United States.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||n/a||n/a||2.49 lbs. empty|
[ds query=’+Armscor +1911A1 +Medallion +Standard’]