Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing, user ratings and user comments for the Armscor 1911A2 Medallion Competition pistol.
The Armscor 1911A2 Medallion Competition is a full-size, high-capacity, 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP or .40 SW.
- A fiber-optic front sight in a dovetail cut;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a two-tone finish;
- an extended ambidextrous safety;
- a checkered magazine release;
- a humped, high-sweep beavertail grip safety;
- a full-length guide rod/stabilizer;
- a dehorn job;
- a customized hi-cap rubber grip; and
- two magazines.
Note: Armscor exports versions of many of its 1911s to Rock Island Armory in the United States.
|.45 ACP||13+1||5″||8.7″||n/a||n/a||2.87 lbs. empty|