Summary: The description, specs and photos for the Arsenal Firearms Strike One pistol.
The Arsenal Firearms Strike One is a full-size semiautomatic pistol chambered in 9mm, 9x21mm, .357 SIG or .40 SW. The Russian company says it will build it on either an alloy frame or a reinforced polymer frame.
- Long rails for total axial and torque control of all the moving parts, pins and springs;
- a 5″ cold-hammered barrel;
- in-line barrel operation;
- a 75 Hrc surface Nitrite treatment for the barrel, locking block, slide and operating pin;
- an ambidextrous push-button magazine release;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a single arc trigger safety;
- a firing pin automatic safety;
- an interchangeable back plate/sight (fixed or adjustable, or Micro-Dot ready)
- a true 3D hand grip (and not just “millings” on a flat surface); and
- a full fledged IPSC standard magazine insert “miniskirt,” allowing tactical teams to work as if they were using a competition pistol;
Arsenal says the trigger operates in the horizontal plain without raisers and therefore doesn’t feature the variable, long, rubbery trigger pull common to other pistols.
Production is scheduled for September 2012. It will come with a dedicated security lock contoured foam case, two magazines, gun oil and a complete cleaning kit, the user’s manual and an international one-year warranty.
|9mm, 9x21mm, .357 SIG, .40 SW||polymer||17+1||5″||8.26″||5.63″||1.3″||26.5 oz.|
|9mm, 9x21mm, .357 SIG, .40 SW||alloy||17+1||5″||8.26″||5.63″||1.3″||31.4 oz.|