Beretta‘s Pico is a semiauto, hammer-fired pistol built on a subcompact polymer frame and chambered in .380 ACP or .32 ACP. Other features of this pistol include:
- A stainless steel slide and barrel;
- a double-action-only trigger;
- a removable sub-chassis that allows easy frame change;
- dovetailed sights (standard sights, or night sights from Trijicon);
- two six-round magazines (one flush fit, and one with a pinky finger extension);
- a flush-with-the-frame slide release; and
- a soft-sided, zippered carry case.
You can switch calibers by simply changing barrels.
In addition, a variety of frame colors are available, including black (pictured), pink, purple, white and flat dark earth. And, Beretta says it will offer frames that integrate a Lasermax laser and light.
|.380 ACP, .32 ACP||6+1||2.7″||5.1″||4″||.725″||11.5 oz. w/empty magazine|