Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Boberg Arms XR9-L pistol.
Boberg Arms‘ XR9-L pistol (the “L” stands for Long) is a subcompact, double-action-only semiauto pistol built on a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy frame and chambered in 9mm (it can handle +P rounds).
- A stainless steel slide;
- stainless steel internal parts;
- a stainless steel, laser-welded magazine;
- a rotating-barrel, locked breech action;
- a picatinny rail;
- low-profile sights dovetailed into the slide;
- a passive firing-pin safety;
- zinc-plated music wire springs; and
- black Zytel polymer grips (red or green are optional).
Available slide finishes include matte black and nickel/chrome satin. Available frame finishes include black hardcoat anodized and nickel/chrome satin. Options include tritium night sights and a short-stroke trigger.
|9mm||7+1||4.2″||5.95″||.96″||4.2″||18.5 oz. with mag, unloaded|
MSRP: $1,095 (two tone)
MSRP: $1,399 (Platinum)
MSRP: $1,399 (Onyx)