Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Boberg Arms XR9-S pistol.
Boberg Arms‘ XR9-S pistol (the “S” stands for Shorty) is a subcompact, double-action-only semiauto pistol built on a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy frame and chambered in 9mm (it can handle +P rounds). The company says the XR9-S is designed to duplicated the Glock 26’s ballistics in a smaller form factor.
- A stainless steel slide;
- stainless steel internal parts;
- a stainless steel, laser-welded magazine;
- a rotating-barrel, locked-breech, reverse-feed action;
- low-profile sights dovetailed into the slide;
- a passive firing-pin safety;
- zinc-plated, music-wire springs; and
- black Zytel polymer grips (red or green are optional).
Available slide finishes include matte black and nickel/chrome satin. Available frame finishes include black hardcoat anodized and nickel/chrome satin. Options include tritium night sights and a short-stroke trigger.
|9mm||7+1||3.35″||5.1″||.96″||4.2″||17.5 oz. with mag, unloaded|
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Onyx (Boberg Arms)||
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Platinum (Boberg Arms)||
|+ 2 others available from Boberg Arms ↓|
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Two-tone (Boberg Arms)||
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Onyx (SWVA Arms)||
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Platinum (SWVA Arms)||
|+ 2 others available from SWVA Arms ↓|
|Boberg Arms Xr9 Shorty Two-tone (SWVA Arms)||