Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Browning Black Label Compact 1911-380 pistol.
The Browning Black Label Compact 1911-380 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a black composite frame with a black, machined, stainless steel slide, and chambered in .380 ACP. This model features a slightly shorter barrel/slide than Browning’s original Black Label pistol (which itself measures roughly 85% the size of a full-size, 1911-style frame).
Other features include:
- A machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails;
- a typical 1911-style locked-breech action with a single-action trigger;
- a rust-resistant barrel with a target crown;
- an extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety;
- an extended slide lock/release;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- a skeletonized alloy trigger;
- fixed combat sights;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- black, checkered, composite grip panels; and
- two eight-round single-stack steel magazines.
|.380 ACP||8+1||3.625″||6.875″||1.13″||n/a||16 oz.|