Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing of the Browning Black Label Medallion 1911-380 pistol.
The Browning Black Label Medallion 1911-380 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a black composite frame with a fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails, and chambered in .380 ACP. The frame is 85% the size of a full-size, 1911-style frame.
Other features include:
- A typical 1911-style locked-breech action with a single-action trigger;
- a machined, stainless steel slide with angled rear grip serrations, brush-polished flats and satin curves;
- a 4.25″ barrel with a target crown;
- an extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail-style grip safety;
- an extended slide release;
- a commander hammer;
- a skeletonized trigger;
- either steel three-dot combat sights or night sights, dovetailed into the slide;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- super rosewood grip panels, checkered and grooved; and
- two eight-round magazines.
|.380 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.5″||n/a||n/a||18 oz.|
Black Label Medallion Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $799.99Shop for this item at Brownells, Patriot Outfitters or Blue Ridge Firearms.