Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Browning Black Label Medallion Pro Compact 1911-380 pistol.
The Browning Black Label Medallion Pro Compact 1911-380 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a black composite frame with a fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails, and chambered in .380 ACP. The frame is 85% the size of a full-size, 1911-style frame.
Other features include:
- A typical 1911-style locked-breech action with a single-action trigger;
- a machined, stainless steel slide with angled rear grip serrations, a blackened finish and brush-polished flats;
- a 3.625″ barrel with a target crown;
- an extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail-style grip safety;
- an extended slide release;
- a commander hammer;
- a skeletonized alloy trigger;
- either steel three-dot combat sights or night sights, dovetailed into the slide;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- checkered rosewood grip panels with gold Buckmark logos; and
- two eight-round magazines.
|.380 ACP||8+1||3.625″||6.875″||n/a||n/a||16 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping