Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Browning Black Label Pro 1911-380 pistols.
The Browning Black Label Pro 1911-380 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a black composite frame with a fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails, and chambered in .380 ACP. The frame is 85% the size of a full-size, 1911-style frame.
Other features include:
- A typical 1911-style locked-breech action with a single-action trigger;
- a machined-steel slide with angled rear grip serrations;
- a 4.25″ barrel with a target crown;
- an extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail-style grip safety;
- an extended slide lock;
- a skeletonized trigger and hammer;
- either steel three-dot combat sights or night sights, dovetailed into the slide;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- textured G10 grip panels; and
- two eight-round magazines.
Browning offers this pistol with either a matte black finish or a stainless finish on the slide, and with or without a 1913 picatinny rail.
|.380 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.5″||n/a||n/a||18 oz.|
MSRP: $829.99 (with rail)
MSRP: $799.99 (no rail)
|Browning Black Label Pro 1911-380 Black, No Rail (Brownells)||