Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Browning Buck Mark 5.5 Field pistol.
Every Buck Mark starts out as a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand-reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark comes ready for fun straight from the box.
General Buck Mark series features include:
- Action: The straight blowback design offers enhanced simplicity and reliability.
- Slide: Built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. The convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand.
- Barrel: Each chamber is hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could degrade accuracy.
- Rear sight: 16-click per revolution adjustable Pro-Target sight is standard on all models. This sight provides a finer range of adjustment over the industry’s standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
- Magazine: Heat treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical Z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Magazine release: Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for convenient operation.
- Safety: Large, manual thumb safety. Trigger is disconnected when magazine is removed for added safety.
The Buck Mark 5.5 Field features:
- an alloy receiver with a matte blue finish;
- a heavy round bull barrel;
- a matte blue finish;
- a full-length scope base;
- Cocobolo target grips; and
- ProTarget adjustable sights.
|.22 LR||10+1||9.625||5.5″||2 lbs., 3 oz.|