Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the CZ P-09 Duty pistol.
The CZ P-09 Duty is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame with a steel slide and chambered in 9mm or .40 SW. It’s the full-size version of CZ’s P-07 Duty pistol, and it features a recoil-operated, locked breech action. Other features include:
- The Omega double-action/single-action trigger system, which simplifies the CZ 75 trigger system and improves the trigger pull;
- an extended extractor;
- ambidextrous decocking levers you can easily change to a manual safety levers with supplied parts;
- a 1913 picatinny rail;
- three interchangeable backstraps so you can customize the grip;
- a dovetailed, low-profile, post front sight;
- a drift-adjustable, dovetailed, low-profile, notch rear sight;
- a matte black finish;
- rear serrations on the beveled slide;
- serrations on the front strap;
- serrations on the controls;
- a square-front, high-cut trigger guard;
- thumb rests in both sides of the frame; and
- a reversible magazine release.