Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Dan Wesson Bruin pistol.
The Dan Wesson Bruin is a 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame with a long steel slide, and chambered in 10mm or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 6.3″ match barrel;
- front and rear cocking serrations;
- frontstrap and backstrap checkering;
- a left-side safety;
- a tritium/fiber-optic combination front sight;
- an adjustable tritium rear sight;
- a matte-black finish on the slide; and
- either a matte-black finish on the frame, or a bronze-color finish.
|10mm, .45 ACP||8+1||9.7″||6.3″||1.5″||5.8″||2.68 lbs.|