Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing of the Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail pistol.
The Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail is a 1911-style pistol built on a full-size, forged stainless steel frame with a commander-length, forged stainless steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A bobbed frame/mainspring housing;
- Novak-style, snag-free tritium night sights;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- a long, three-hole (K-style) trigger;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- 25 LPI checkering on the frontstrap;
- a smooth mainspring housing;
- double-diamond wood grips;
- a traditional-style dustcover cut/swoop (despite the shortened length); and
- polished flats, and bead-blasted rounds.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8″||4.25″||1.45″||5.5″||36.5 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping