Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Dan Wesson Pointman 7 pistol.
The Dan Wesson Pointman 7 is a full-size 1911-style pistol chambered in 10mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP and built on a forged stainless steel frame. Other features include:
- A forged stainless steel round-top slide;
- a match barrel;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- a dovetailed adjustable target sight in the rear;
- a dovetailed post front sight;
- front and rear cocking serrations;
- an aluminum trigger;
- a flat, checkered mainspring housing;
- a stainless finish with polished flats and sandblasted rounds; and
- cocobolo grips.
You can get either flush-fit or extended magazines for the Pointman 7. Dan Wesson also offers slightly different versions of this pistol chambered in 9mm version of this pistol (the Pointman Nine) and .38 Super (the Pointman 38).
|10mm, .40 SW, .45 ACP||7+1, 8+1||8.75″||5″||1.45″||5.5″||38.8 oz.|
|Dan Wesson Pointman7 45acp (Brownells)||