Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing of the Dan Wesson Pointman Carry pistol.
The Dan Wesson Pointman Carry is a 1911-style pistol built on an officer-size, forged steel, round-butt frame with a commander-length forged-steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A Clark rib, rear cocking serrations and a brushed stainless finish on the slide;
- a dovetailed ledge rear sight;
- a dovetailed fiber-optic front sight;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- 25 LPI checkering on the front strap;
- a flat mainspring housing with 25 LPI checkering;
- a medium-length, solid trigger with a serrated face;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- a brushed stainless finish with polished flats and sandblasted rounds on the frame; and
- double-diamond cocobolo grips.