Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Detonics Nemesis pistol.
The Detonics Nemesis series 1911’s are the epitome of combat precision. The line has been designed with many features standard, not seen on any other high capacity 1911 to date. Like the Combat Master Evolution, the Nemesis series utilizes the Octagonal Sighting System, that not only reduces felt recoil, but can also help to speed follow-up shots. By mounting the front sight directly to the barrel, the movement of the front sight is minimized, allowing for faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Standard features of the Detonics Nemesis 1911’s include:
- Highly aggressive slide serrations for increased ability to chamber a round under the harshest conditions.
- Fluted slide reduces weight and felt recoil.
- Lowered and flared ejection port for greater reliability of ejection.
- Undercut trigger guard to allow for a higher grip which reduces felt recoil and allows for greater control.
- Aggressive front and rear strap serrations for greater control of the firearm under the harshest conditions.
- Extended manual controls including: thumb safety, magazine release, and slide lock.
- Accessory rail for mounting weapon lights and/or lasers.
- Over-sized magazine well to speed reloads under stress.
- Frame: 4140 Carbon Steel
- Slide: 4140 Carbon Steel
- Finish: Cerakote™
- Trigger Pull Weight: 4.5lbs
- Magazine: Stainless Steel
|.45 ACP & .40 SW||14+1 & 18+1||8.75″||5″||1.285″||5.25″||38 oz unloaded|