Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, user ratings, photos and pricing for the Ed Brown Executive Elite pistols, including the new Centennial Edition model.
The Executive Elite is all about simplicity. Features include:
- A 5″ Government model slide, and a single stack government model frame.
- Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
- Matte finished slide for low glare, with traditional “square cut” serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed, dovetail, three-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
You can get this pistol with a wide variety of options, including a stainless frame/stainless slide finish, a stainless frame/blue slide finish or a blue frame/blue slide finish. You can also get a black Gen III coating on the stainless/stainless versions, and an ambidextrous safety.
Update, Dec. 12, 2010: In a tribute to the 100 year anniversary of the 1911 pistol, Ed Brown has developed a Centennial Edition of its Executive Elite. Features include:
- Centennial Edition, 1911-2011 special laser engraving on left hand side of slide. “Custom by Ed Brown” remains on right hand side of slide;
- Tru-Ivory grips instead of wood grips;
- a solid trigger instead of three-hole trigger;
- Plain black sights instead of night sights;
- a jewelled barrel hood; and
- a special serial number starting with JMB prefix (signifies John Moses Browning).
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.7″||38 oz. w/unloaded mag|