The Honor Defense Honor Guard Sub-Compact Long Slide is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel receiver;
- front and rear slide grip serrations that continue over the slide top;
- a double-action-only, striker-fired trigger system with a short reset;
- an accessory rail;
- a matte black finish on the slide;
- a textured grip with two interchangeable backstraps to adjust for hand size;
- an ambidextrous slide lock;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- an optional ambidextrous manual safety;
- a low-profile, orange luminescent front sight;
- a low-profile, two white-dot rear sight dovetailed into the slide.
Honor Defense says this gun can handle +P ammo.
|9mm||7+1, 8+1||3.8″||6.8″||4.6″||.96″||25 oz. w/empty flush-fit mag|