Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Hudson H9 pistol.
The Hudson H9 is a striker-fired semiauto pistol built on a forged steel frame with a forged stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- a stainless steel chassis insert;
- a low-mount guide rod and recoil spring inside the full-height dust cover to lower the bore axis;
- a 1911-style, straight-pull trigger with a short, tactile reset and a 4.5–5 lb. pull;
- an internal trigger safety (you can also buy the pistol without this safety);
- an optional thumb safety for left-hand, right-hand or ambidextrous shooters;
- a flat beavertail grip;
- an ambidextrous slide release;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an accessory rail;
- G10 VZ grips;
- a Hogue G10 lower backstrap;
- frontstrap and backstrap checkering;
- angled cocking serrations front and rear;
- a dovetailed Trijicon HD front sight;
- a dovetailed, notch, two-dot rear sight;
- a black nitride finish; and
- a double-stack magazine.
Hudson hopes to begin shipping the H9 in the second quarter of 2017.
On camera: Check out The Firearm Blog’s video review of the H9 at SHOT Show 2017.
|9mm||15+1||7.625″||4.28″||1.24″||5.225″||34 oz. unloaded|