Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Kahr Arms CW380 pistol.
The Kahr Arms CW380 is a subcompact semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame and chambered in .380 ACP. Features include:
- A black polymer frame with 4140 steel inserts molded into the frame;
- a matte stainless slide machined from solid 416 stainless steel;
- textured polymer grips;
- a lock breech, modified Browning-type recoil lug;
- no magazine disconnect;
- a passive striker block;
- a pinned, polymer front sight;
- a drift-adjustable white bar-dot combat rear sight; and
- one six-round magazine with a flush floor plate.
The CW380 is the cheaper sibling to Kahr’s more expensive P380 pistol. Differences between the two include:
- A conventional rifled barrel in the CW380 vs. a match grade polygonal barrel in the P380;
- a metal-injection-molded slide-stop lever on the CW380 vs. a machined lever on the P380;
- fewer machining operations on the CW380;
- engraved markings on the CW380 vs. roll marking on the P380; and
- one magazine with the CW380 vs. two with the P380.
|.380 ACP||6+1||2.58″||4.96″||.75″||3.9″||10.2 oz. without magazine|