The Kimber Micro Carry is a semiauto, 1911-style pocket pistol built on an aluminum frame and chambered in .380 ACP. Features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- a steel slide (stainless steel on the stainless model);
- steel, dovetailed sights;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- black rubber grips;
- either a matte black finish or a stainless finish;
- a single-side thumb safety;
- a beveled magazine well; and
- rounded and blended edges.
An extended, seven-round magazine is optional.
|.380 ACP||6+1||2.75″||5.6″||1.08″||4″||13.4 oz. w/mag|
MSRP: $651 (black)
MSRP: $679 (stainless)