Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
The Kimber Micro Raptor is a semiauto, 1911-style pocket pistol built on an aluminum frame and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel, ramped barrel;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a stainless steel slide with scale grip serrations;
- dovetailed, tritium, three-dot sights;
- a high cut under the trigger guard;
- scaled zebra wood grips;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a solid aluminum, match-grade trigger;
- Kimber’s Carry Melt treatment (i.e., rounded and blended edges); and
- a satin silver finish.
More reading: Walt Rauch has written up an in-depth review of the Micro Carry, which is closely related to the Micro Raptor.
|.380 ACP||6+1||2.75″||5.6″||1.08″ (frame)||4″||13.4 oz. w/empty mag|