Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Korth Sky Marshal revolvers.
The Korth Sky Marshal is a six-shot revolver built on a 7075 aluminum frame and chambered in 9mm. Nighthawk Custom imports slightly different versions of these revolvers into the United States (see below) and calls them the Sky Hawk.
Other features include:
- A cold forged, AISI 4340 steel polygon barrel either 2″ or 3″ long;
- a steel cylinder with a clipless extraction mechanism;
- a picatinny rail on the barrel’s right;
- a picatinny rail on the right, just behind the cylinder;
- finger-groove Hogue rubber grips;
- a polished-smooth, double-action/single-action roller trigger with an adjustable trigger retaining spring;
- an adjustable hammer spring;
- adjustable double-action characteristics using the pressure point wheel;
- a windage-adjustable rear sight;
- a removable sloped front sight;
- a skeletonized, high-speed hammer;
- a standard-style, side-mounted cylinder release;
- a lanyard eyelet on the butt;
- a black hard coat finish on the frame; and
- a black ionbond diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish on the steel cylinder.
Korth offers a speedloader and a laser module for this gun, too.
Nighthawk’s Sky Hawk versions feature Nighthawk’s name and logo on the right instead of Korth’s, and do not include picatinny rails.
|9mm||6||2″||6.3″||5.1″||1.54″||1.23 lbs./19.6 oz.|
|9mm||6||3″||7.3″||5.1″||1.54″||1.31 lbs./20.96 oz.|