Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer 1911 Premier II Super-Tac pistol.
Here’s another interesting wrinkle on America’s favorite 1911. We’ve added a special tactical package including special sights and a special finish to the Premier II to make it an ideal duty/tactical sidearm.
The Premier II Super-Tac is chambered in .45 ACP, .38 Super and .400 Corbon, and it’s also available as a dual caliber .45 ACP/.400 CorBon combo, with both barrels fit at the same time to guarantee easy interchangeability and equal accuracy for both calibers.
- Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- Low mount LBC adjustable rear sight and Baer dovetail front sight both fitted with tritium night sights;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned and polished extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb. pull;
- Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear;
- Baer beavertail grip safety with pad;
- Flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled mag well;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer tactical style ambi safety;
- High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi;
- Pistol tuned for total reliability;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips;
- Deburred for tactical carry;
- Bear Coat coating on complete pistol for maximum corrosion resistance; and
- One eight-round premium magazine.
MSRP: $2,280 (.45 ACP)
MSRP: $2,390 (.400 Corbon)
MSRP: $2,490 (.38 Super)
MSRP: $2,590 (.45 ACP/.400 Corbon combo)