Phillipines-based Metro Arms has resurrected the Llama brand and a Llama handgun with its Llama MAX-I semiauto pistol. The MAX-I is a 1911-style pistol built on a 4140 steel frame with a 4140 forged steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features of this GI-style pistol include:
- A throated, forged-steel barrel;
- a lowered ejection port;
- vertical rear slide grip serrations;
- a mil-spec front sight;
- a dovetailed mil-spec rear sight;
- a beavertail grip safety with a raised pad;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- custom hardwood grips;
- a standard slide stop; and
- a matte blued finish.
Eagle Imports imports the MAX-I into the United States. It offers a lifetime service contract for the pistol’s original owner.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.25″||5.5″||1.25″||36.96 oz.|
|Llama Max1 (Kyles Gun Shop)||