Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Olympic Arms Matchmaster 5 pistol.
The Matchmaster 5 is a 1911-style pistol chambered in .45 ACP and built by Schuetzen Pistol Works, a division of Olympic Arms. It’s built on a full-size frame with a 5″, 416 stainless steel barrel. Features include:
- A satin bead blast finish on the frame and slide;
- a hooked trigger guard;
- a grooved front strap on the frame; and
- smooth walnut grips with a laser-etched black widow icon.
Additional features found on the Matchmaster 5 and all Olympic 1911s include:
- A matched frame and slide;
- an individually fitted and head-spaced barrel;
- a complete ramp and throat job;
- a lowered and widened ejection port;
- a beveled mag well;
- hand-stoned-to-match hammer and sear;
- a lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted trigger;
- a shaped and tensioned extractor;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a wide beavertail grip safety;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a dovetail front sight; and
- a full length guide rod.
The parts are hand selected and fitted. You can choose a different shape trigger guard and front strap.
Olympic says every pistol is test-fired with military hardball, major power factor LSWC and JHP ammunition.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.75″||5.5″||40 oz. empty|