Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo for the Para 14·45 Black Ops pistol.
The Para 14·45 Black Ops is a double-stack, full-size, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a stainless steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include:
- A stainless steel slide with forward cocking serrations;
- an integral light rail;
- a match-grade, integral ramp barrel with a black PK2 bonded finish
- combat-style sights with Trijicon tritium inserts;
- a competition-type trigger with an over-travel adjustment;
- a skeleton hammer for fast lock time;
- G10 grips machined with an aggressive grip control pattern;
- an ambidextrous slide lock;
- a beavertail grip safety with a speed bump;
- a firing pin safety;
- a black bonded PK2 finish; and
- two 14-round magazines.
|.45 ACP||14+1, 10+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||41 oz.|
[ds query=’+Para +14 +45 +Black +Ops’]