Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Red Jacket Firearms 1911 pistol.
Red Jacket Firearms’ 1911 is a full-size semiauto chambered in .45 ACP and built on a 4140 forged carbon steel frame supplied by STI International. Features include:
- 30 LPI checkering on the front strap and on the mainspring housing;
- a detachable bevelled magazine well;
- an ambidextrous safety;
- a high-rise beavertail safety;
- either a 4140 forged carbon steel subdued (black) slide, or a stainless steel slide;
- front cocking serrations;
- a full-length one piece guide rod;
- Champion Adjustable combat sights;
- a CNC-machined A6 tool steel hammer;
- a CNC-machined S7 tool steel sear; and
- a 416 stainless steel, match-grade, ramped barrel.
Each pistol comes with two Wilson Combat magazines, and Red Jacket Firearms guarantees:
- a 100% hand fit in small batches for ultimate lock-up and increased performance;
- a hand-polished ramped barrel tested for feed with premium hollowpoint ammunition;
- a hand-fit barrel and bushing for superior accuracy;
- a hand-stoned and polished hammer and sear for correct engagement and crisp release; and
- all pistols test fired for reliabilty, function and accuracy.
MSRP: $1,735 (subdued, or black)
MSRP: $1,925 (stainless slide)
Order this pistol directly from Red Jacket Firearms.