Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Remington 1911 R1 Carry pistol.
The Remington 1911 R1 Carry is a 1911-style semiauto pistol chambered in .45 ACP. Despite the word “Carry” in its name, this pistol is built on a full-size, carbon steel frame with a full-size, 5″ barrel. Remington reportedly calls it a carry pistol primarily because it features a de-horned frame and slide.
Other features include:
- A satin black oxide finish;
- a carbon steel slide;
- a tritium front sight;
- a Novak rear sight;
- a stainless match barrel;
- checkered/smooth cocobolo grips;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- 25 LPI checkering on the front strap; and
- eight- or seven-round magazines.
|.45 ACP||7+1, 8+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||5.5″||38.5 oz.|