Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Rock Island Armory 1911 GI pistols.
The Rock Island Armory 1911 GI is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP, 9mm or .38 Super. Features include:
- GI-type sights;
- a parkerized or nickel finish;
- a spur hammer;
- a short trigger;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- wood grips;
- a GI guide rod and plug;
- rear only vertical cocking serrations;
- a traditional barrel/bushing set up; and
- a 70 series firing system (i.e., no firing pin safety).
|.45 ACP, .38 Super, 9mm||8+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||n/a||39.52 oz.|