Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite pistols.
The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame with a ventilated aluminum upper receiver, and chambered in .22 LR. Other features include:
- A recessed button in the frame’s rear allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools;
- a threaded barrel;
- an ergonomic bolt stop;
- an internal cylindrical bolt to ensure permanent sight-to-barrel alignment;
- a contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a fixed post front sight;
- a picatinny rail on top;
- an ambidextrous manual safety that positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied (you can convert the safety to left-side-only with an included washer);
- a left-side push-button magazine release and a drop-free magazine;
- a magazine disconnect safety;
- a serrated frontstrap;
- a checkered backstrap;
- 1911-style checkered grip panels; and
- two 10-round magazines.
Ruger offers the MarK IV 22/45 Lite with either a bronze- or black-anodized upper receiver.
Note: This pistol is not California- or Massachusetts-approved.
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the similar Mark IV Hunter.
|.22 LR||10+1||4.4″||8.4″||5.5″||1.22″||25 oz.|