Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Ruger Mark IV Competition pistol.
The Ruger Mark IV Competition is a semiauto pistol built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel upper receiver, and chambered in .22 LR. Other features include:
- A recessed button in the frame’s rear allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools;
- a one-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame;
- a slab-sided bull barrel;
- an ergonomic bolt stop;
- replaceable smooth and polished laminate grips;
- an internal cylindrical bolt to ensure permanent sight-to-barrel alignment;
- a contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a fixed post front sight;
- a drilled and tapped receiver for a Weaver- or picatinny-style optics rail (rail not included);
- an ambidextrous manual safety that positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied (you can convert the safety to left-side-only with an included washer);
- a left-side push-button magazine release and a drop-free magazine;
- a magazine disconnect safety;
- a satin stainless finish; and
- two 10-round magazines.
For the Mark IV Competition’s initial run, Ruger will laser-engrave “100 Years” and William B. Ruger’s signature on the barrel to celebrate the company founder’s 100th birthday. It will produce 1,000 of these pistols with a special serial number, and include a Ruger centennial knife from CRKT with a matching serial number and leather sheath.
Note: This pistol is not California- or Massachusetts-approved.
|.22 LR||10+1||6.88″||11.12″||5.5″||1.2″||47 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $1,065Shop for this item at Brownells, Patriot Outfitters or Blue Ridge Firearms.
More Photos, & Video
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the similar Mark IV Hunter.