Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Sarsilmaz K2 pistols.
The K2 semiauto pistol is produced by Sarsilmaz in Turkey for the Turkish military. Based on the CZ 75 pistol, the K2 is built on a forged steel frame with a forged steel slide and chambered in .40 SW, .45 ACP, 9mm or 10mm. These pistols employ a Browning-type action with a tilting barrel.
Other features include
- A cocked and locked carry system;
- an ergonomically designed grip;
- adjustable sights;
- an accessory rail;
- an extended beaver tail;
- an elongated trigger guard with serrations;
- fore and aft frame serrations;
- a removable dove-tailed front sight;
- upper and lower barrel lock up; and
- an auto firing-pin block.
|10mm, .40 SW||17+1||4.5″||8.25″||1.33″||5.75″||40 oz.|
|.45 ACP||14+1||4.5″||8.25″||1.33″||5.75″||40 oz.|
|Sarsilmaz K2 45acp (Gander Mountain)||