Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Military pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Military is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a matte-black 4140 steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include:
- A 4140 matte-black round slide with rear military style serrations;
- a 5″ barrel with a barrel bushing;
- matte-black military style front and rear sights;
- a matte-black military style slide stop and safety lock;
- plastic grips with black grip screws;
- an arched mainspring with a lanyard loop;
- a matte-black military style hammer and safety grip;
- a matte-black military style trigger;
- a matte-black standard magazine catch; and
- a recoil spring guide and plug.
Note: American Tactical Imports (ATI) imports these pistols from Shooters Arms Mfg into the United States. ATI says its version wears mahogany grips and carries an eight-round magazine.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.46″||n/a||5.28″||37 oz.|
|American Tactical Imports Military (Tombstone Tactical)||