Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the SIG Sauer M11-A1 pistol.
SIG Sauer‘s M11-A1 is a semiauto pistol chambered in 9mm that is essentially a cross between SIG’s P228 and P229 pistols. It’s built on the slightly wider, .40 SW-size, P229 anodized alloy frame to increase the 9mm capacity to 15 rounds. The frame does not include a rail.
Other features include:
- A traditional-style, one-piece, stainless steel slide with aggressive serrations, a nitron finish and the SIG logo engraved on top;
- P228 two-piece grips;
- SIG’s double-action/single-action Short Reset Trigger;
- phosphate-coated internals;
- SIGLite night sights;
- a decocking lever;
- an automatic firing pin safety block;
- a safety intercept notch;
- a trigger bar disconnector; and
- three 15-round magazines.
SIG says this pistol is issued to U.S. Navy aviators and other units in the U.S. military. They will reportedly begin shipping to civilian customers in late September/early October.
|9mm||15+1||3.9″||7.1″||5.4″||1.5″||32 oz. w/mag|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +M11 +A1′]