Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the SIG Sauer P226 MK25 pistol.
The SIG Sauer P226 MK25 is a semiauto built on an alloy frame and chambered in 9mm. The U.S. Navy sends this pistol to its Naval Surface Warfare Center, and U.S. Navy SEALs carry it. Just as SIG eventually made its P226 Navy pistol available to civilians, it’s now selling the P226 MK25 to civilians, too.
The P226 MK25 features include:
- A black hard anodized finish on the frame;
- a nitron finish on the slide;
- a phosphate finish on all internal components;
- a mil-spec 1913 rail machined into the frame;
- SIGLITE night sights;
- a double-action/single-action trigger;
- black polymer factory grips;
- an anchor engraved on the slide’s left;
- the UID code on the slide’s right; and
- three magazines.
More reading: Click here to read an in-depth review of the P226 MK25′s sibling, the P226 Enhanced Elite.
|9mm||15+1||7.7″||4.4″||5.5″||1.5″||34.4 oz. w/mag|
|Sig Sauer P226 Mk25 (SIG Sauer Guns & Accessories)||