SIG Sauer‘s P229 Combat is a semiauto pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel slide with front and rear cocking serrations and a black nitron finish;
- a chrome-lined barrel with a black nitron finish;
- a double-action/single-action trigger;
- a flat dark earth anodized finish on the frame;
- vertical front strap serrations;
- an M1913 accessory rail;
- phosphated internal parts and controls for corrosion resistance and reduced friction;
- SIGLITE night sights; and
- flat dark earth polymer grips.
SIG says this pistol passes the military’s accuracy requirements and the military’s 240-hour salt spray corrosion test.
More reading: Check out Walt Rauch’s in-depth review of the very similar P229 E2.
Note: This pistol is not California or Massachusetts compliant.
|9mm||15+1||3.9″||7.1″||1.5″||5.4″||32 oz. w/mag|
|Sig Sauer P229 Combat (Blue Ridge Firearms)||