The SIG Sauer P320 Compact is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW, .357 SIG or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A removable, stainless steel fire-control assembly insert that allows you to easily change calibers, or from the P320 Compact to the P320 Carry (which is a little taller) or the full-size P320 (which is a little taller and longer);
- a striker-fired, double-action-only trigger;
- an internal striker safety;
- a magazine-disconnect safety;
- no frame-mount thumb safety;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an accessory rail;
- a modular polymer grip available in three sizes (small, medium and large) to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- a black nitron finish on the slide, which also features front and rear serrations;
- SIGLITE night sights; and
- two magazines.
You can get the frame either in black or flat dark earth.
SIG says it designed the P320 Compact to simplify and make safe the disassembly procedure. The three-point take down system prohibits disassembly unless you remove the magazine, and it prohibits takedown unless the slide is locked to the rear. And, simply rotating the takedown lever allows disassembly without tools or trigger manipulation.
Note: This pistol is not California or Massachusetts compliant.
|9mm||17+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.3″||25.8 oz. w/mag|
|.357 SIG||14+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.3″||25.8 oz. w/mag|
|.40 SW||14+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.3″||25.8 oz. w/mag|
|.45 ACP||9+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.3″||25.8 oz. w/mag|