The SIG Sauer P320 Subompact is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel fire-control assembly insert;
- a striker-fired, double-action-only trigger;
- an internal striker safety;
- a magazine-disconnect safety;
- no frame-mount thumb safety;
- a reversible magazine release;
- a modular polymer grip available in three sizes (small, medium and large) to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- a black nitron finish on the slide, which also features front and rear serrations;
- either contrast sights or SIGLITE night sights; and
- two magazines.
SIG says it designed its P320 series to simplify and make safe the disassembly procedure. The three-point take down system prohibits disassembly unless you remove the magazine, and it prohibits takedown unless the slide is locked to the rear. And, simply rotating the takedown lever allows disassembly without tools or trigger manipulation.
Note: This pistol is not California or Massachusetts compliant.
|9mm||12+1||3.6″||6.7″||1.1″||4.7″||24.9 oz. w/mag|
|Sig Sauer P320 Subcompact Night Sights (Blue Ridge Firearms)||
|Sig Sauer P320 Subcompact Contrast Sights (Blue Ridge Firearms)||
|+ 1 others available from Blue Ridge Firearms ↓|
|Sig Sauer P320 Subcompact Night Sights (SWVA Arms)||