Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for STI’s Duty One 3 pistol.
STI‘s Duty One 3 single-stack 1911 pistol is built on a forged steel, standard-width frame with a tactical rail and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. STI milled the picatinny rail into the dust cover, and it accepts all industry standard light mounts.
Other features include:
- A 3.24″ bull barrel;
- an STI International single-side thumb safety;
- an STI International high-rise beavertail grip safety;
- a flat, checkered mainspring housing;
- an STI TAS (i.e., tactical adjustable sight) low-snag rear sight;
- an STI ramp front sight;
- a round-top slide with abbreviated front serrations and grid rear serrations;
- grid serrations on the front strap;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a STI RecoilMaster guide rod system
- a commander-style hammer
- the patented STI International trigger system.
- G10 mycarta grips; and
- a matte blue finish.
Options include a hard chrome finish and fixed, two-dot titanium sights.
Note: STI also offers an aluminum-framed version of this gun, the Duty One Lt 3.0.
|.40 SW||7+1||3.24″||6.5″||n/a||31.6 oz.|
|.45 ACP||6+1||3.24″||6.5″||n/a||31.6 oz.|