Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Taurus Spectrum pistols.
The Taurus Spectrum is a semiauto striker-fired pistol built on a subcompact polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- A 7–9 lb. trigger pull;
- rear slide cocking indentations with a polymer soft-touch lining material for enhanced grip;
- a striker block safety;
- a manual storage safety (engaged and disengaged via a screw on the frame’s side);
- a one-turn disassembly pin that doesn’t require pulling the trigger;
- a wide, flat-face trigger;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an overmold grip constructed of a polymer soft-touch material;
- an integrated, post, low-profile front sight;
- an integrated, notch, low-profile rear sight; and
- either a standard flush-fit magazine, or an extended magazine with a finger groove for your pinky.
You can get the Spectrum with either a black, gray or white frame. Available grip colors include flat dark earth, cyan, black, gray and mint. Available slide finishes include matte stainless and black melonite.
On camera: Check out American Rifleman’s video coverage of the Spectrum at SHOT Show 2017.
|.380 ACP||6+1, 7+1||2.8″||5.4″||3.82″||.89″||10 oz. unloaded|