Summary: The description, specs, photo and MSRP for the USFA Sparrowhawk revolver.
The USFA Sparrowhawk is a single-action revolver chambered in .327 Federal 2agnum. Features include:
- A beefed-up frame specifically made for the .32 cartridge;
- a removable firing pin;
- a knurled cylinder pin for easy grip;
- a base pin captured by the ejector rod head when in the forward position so you never loose your base pin;
- a large-loop trigger guard for gloved hands and extra room around the trigger for Magnum recoil;
- a self-contained, fully adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation. The rear sight runs in a double C channel and features hash marks for easy adjustment;
- a blue finish;
- hard-rubber grips; and
- a front blade sight.
|.327 Federal Magnum||8||7.5″||n/a||n/a|
Shop for this gun at Impact Guns, Gander Mountain, East Coast Gun Sales or FirearmsLocator.com.
To search for this handgun at 20 other online stores, type the above title into the search box and click “Search.”