Walther‘s PPQ semiauto pistol is built on a polymer frame and chambered in .40 SW or 9mm. It’s a striker-fired pistol with a quick-action trigger with a crisp pull and .1″ reset. The PPQ comes standard with an ambidextrous slide lock and magazine release.
Other features include:
- A short, audible trigger reset;
- a 100% pre-cocked striker;
- a cross-directional textured tactical grip;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- small and large backstraps;
- a picatinny-style accessory rail;
- an optional 17-round magazine;
- adjustable rear and front sights;
- a black finish
- a loaded chamber indicator; and
- a firing pin block.
Note: Walther now offers the PPQ M2 version of this pistol, and we have an in-depth review of it here.
|9mm||15+1, 17+1||4″||7.1″||5.3″||1.3″||24.5 oz. w/no magazine|
|.40 SW||12+1, 14+1||4.2″||7.2″||5.3″||1.3″||24.9 oz. w/no magazine|
|Walther Ppq M2 22 4" Barrel, 12 Round (Blue Ridge Firearms)||
|Walther Ppq M2 9mm 4inch Barrel (Impact Guns)||
|Walther Ppq M2 22 4" Barrel With Thread Adapter, 12 Round Mag (SWVA Arms)||
|Walther Ppq M2 22 4" Barrel With Thread Adapter, 10 Round Mag (SWVA Arms)||
|+ 3 others available from SWVA Arms ↓|
|Walther Ppq M2 22 4" Barrel, 10 Round Mag (SWVA Arms)||
|Walther Ppq M2 22 4" Barrel, 12 Round Mag (SWVA Arms)||