Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Wilson Combat CQB Tactical LE pistols.
Wilson Combat has introduced a specialized version of the CQB especially for the unique requirements of SWAT entry teams, military Special Operations, and other law enforcement specialists—the CQB Tactical LE.
This pistol includes as standard an integral light-mount frame and our bushingless heavy cone barrel. The U-notch pyramid rear site is back-side serrated and loaded with subdued yellow tritium inserts for low light aiming. The front sight has a brighter green tritium insert, matching up quickly and easily with the rear site for fast target acquisition in any environment, under any lighting conditions. If you prefer Novak sights, or Wilson adjustable sights, let us know and that’s what we’ll build for you.
The standard G-10 grips feature comfort with no-slip control and a tapered cut-out for easy access to the semi-extended magazine release button, a no-excuses upgrade that will decrease your re-load time and increase your response in extended firing situations. This grip/release button is the most fool-proof and surest magazine drop in the industry. Coupled with our Speed-Chute magazine well, quick and positive no-look reloading is assured in the most intense situations.
Our standard color for the CQB Tactical LE is black slide, frame, and small parts, with a black trigger. As always, we will build this to your complete specifications, including the colors and/or color combinations that work best for you.
Additional features include:
- A 5″ hand-fitted match grade bull barrel;
- a single-side tactical safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety with a raised Posi-Release tab;
- an Armor-Tuff finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and 2, 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight Crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and Contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish & Bbl. Throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: G10 Diagonal, Flat Bottom
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Barrel: Heavy Tapered, handfit
- Fitting: Custom Fit Slide/Frame Rails
- Serrations: Cocking Serrations on Front & Rear of Slide
Finish & Extras
- De-Horn for Carry
- Armor-Tuff or Stainless Finish
- Two eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Wilson Combat logo bushing wrench
- Test fire and zero
Available frame and slide colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
MSRP: $2,775 (base price)
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||41 oz (empty)|