Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, user comments and user ratings for the Arsenal Firearms AF2011-A1 pistol.
The Arsenal Firearms AF2011-A1 is a double-barrelled, 1911-style pistol chambered in .45 ACP or .38 Super. It’s built on a 39NiCrMo steel frame machined from a solid block with a 39NiCrMo steel slide machined from a solid block. You can order it with independent triggers and one sear group (left or right, with user-interchangeability for right or left operations), or with two triggers permanently joined and the choice of one or two sear groups.
- A double hammer with a single spur;
- a left lever safety;
- a half-cock hammer safety;
- a grip safety;
- two eight-round magazines paired with one floor plate; and
- interchangeable sights.
Arsenal says most of the internal parts are interchangeable with standard 1911 replacement parts, including:
- The firing pins;
- the firing pin plates;
- the sears groups;
- the triple springs;
- the inner parts of the mainspring housings;
- the recoil springs and recoil springs rods;
- the magazine bodies and inner parts;
- the sights (including aftermarket adjustable sights);
- the grips; and
- grips screws and bushings.
The pistol is available with either a mirror Deep Blue finish, or with a 3400 Vickers surface hardness White Ash Nitrite coating. It comes with a dedicated security lock Ergal case, and a one-year warranty.
|.45 ACP, .38 Super||8+1||4.9″||8.6″||5.7″||1.96″||65.3 oz. unloaded|