Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Auto-Ordnance 1911BKO pistol.
The Auto-Ordnance 1911BKO is a GI-style 1911 pistol built on a steel frame with a steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A Series 80 firing system;
- Thumb, grip, and firing-pin block safeties;
- an arched mainspring housing;
- a lanyard loop;
- vertical rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a matte black oxide finish;
- a blade front sight;
- a drift-adjustable rear sight (for windage); and
- one seven-round magazine.
|.45 ACP||7+1||8.5″||5″||39 oz.|
[ds query=’+Auto +Ordnance +1911BKO’]