Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Avidity Arms PD10 pistol.
Avidity Arms‘ PD10 is a striker-fired, single-stack semiauto pistol built on a high-impact polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A DAO trigger;
- 1911-style magazines;
- a reversible magazine release button;
- an integral accessory rail;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- an Ameriglo Luma Glow front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a dovetailed I.C.E. claw rear sight for emergency slide manipulation;
- a high, deep grip to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- aggressive, curved, rear slide grip serrations;
- a small frame recess for resting your trigger finger until you’re ready to fire; and
- a black nitride finish on the slide.
Avidity had said it planned to begin shipping the PD10 in early 2017, but it has not yet appeared as of Sept. 2017. The company partnered with firearms trainer Rob Pincus to develop the new pistol. It appears Eagle Imports will distribute the pistol.
Pricing & Shopping