Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Beretta 81FS Cheetah pistol.
The Beretta 81FS Cheetah is a Beretta 92-style, semiauto, double action/single action pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a steel open-top slide, and chambered in .32 ACP. Other features include:
- A high-strength nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel barrel with a hard-chromed bore for longer life;
- a firing pin block safety;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a three-dot sight system with a notch rear sight dovetailed into slide and a blade front sight integral with slide;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an anodized matte black finish;
- a combat-style trigger guard that provides support for a two-hand grip and offers an enlarged opening for easy access with gloves; and
- plastic grips.
|.32 ACP||12+1||6.77″||3.81″||4.8″||1.37||23.3 oz., unloaded|
[ds query=’+Beretta +81FS +Cheetah’]