Summary: The manufacturer’s description, specs, and the average user rating for the Beretta 85FS Cheetah pistol.
The Beretta 85FS Cheetah is a semiauto double action/single action pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a steel open-top slide, and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- a high-strength nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel barrel with a hard-chromed bore for longer life;
- a firing pin block safety;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a three-dot sight system with a notch rear sight dovetailed into slide and a blade front sight integral with slide;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an anodized matte black finish;
- a combat-style trigger guard that provides support for a two-hand grip and offers an enlarged opening for easy access with gloves; and
- plastic grips.
Note: the 84FS Cheetah and 85FS Cheetah are the same except for their magazine capacity. The 84FS carries 13+1, while the 85FS carries 8+1. The 84FS may be slightly wider, too. —eds.
|.380 ACP||8+1||6.77″||3.81″||4.8″||1.37||23.3 oz., unloaded|
[ds query=’+Beretta +85FS +Cheetah’]